Dentist, Carmel CA
We hope this message finds you and your family happy and in good health. Our community and world have been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our regular routines. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
As we are preparing to re-open our practice, we would like to share with you the additional steps that are being implemented. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you may have seen during your visits to our office.
Our office follows and surpasses infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Association (ADA). We are monitoring these agencies daily to ensure that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
At your next dental appointment, you will see some changes that we have made to help protect our patients and staff. They include:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again the day of your appointment, as well as having your temperature taken.
- We will have you call from your car in the parking lot to check in, we will let you know when your treatment room is ready.
- Please wear a mask or face covering before entering the office. We will have hand sanitizer to use upon entering the reception area.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing and enhanced disinfecting between patients.
- HEPA air purifiers are placed throughout the office.
- Pre-procedural hydrogen peroxide mouth-rinse prior to treatment.
- Enhanced personal protective equipment for the clinical dental team, including N95 masks, head caps, disposable gowns, and face shields.
- Employees will be screened at the beginning of the day and temperature taken.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients at check-out.
We look forward to seeing your smile soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, every patient, and our team safe.
Thank you for your patience as we are working to accommodate our dental family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Julie Fagundes and Team
Dentist Julie R. Fagundes, DDS, Carmel CA practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants , sleep apnea treatment, crowns and bridges.
Dr. Fagundes can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile. We are located at:
- 26365 Carmel Rancho Boulevard, Ste. E Carmel, CA. Open: Tuesday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Call us at Julie R. Fagundes, DDS, LLC Phone Number 831-624-3549. Email: [email protected]
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Carmel
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Dr. Fagundes can give you the smile you want using:
Dental Implants Carmel
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved. Dr. Fagundes has taken extensive additional education courses to learn the latest materials and techniques that are available to restore dental implants to their most natural form. She is a fellow with the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD).
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Carmel, CA at Julie R. Fagundes, DDS, LLC Phone Number 831-624-3549.